From Whitz Racing:
The Whitz Racing Products HyperMod™ 540 Modified Sensored Brushless Motor (7.0T) has been engineered for performance utilizing the best materials available. The HyperMod’s new and unique design is optimized to provide strong torque while maximizing power and cooling all at once.
A proprietary design machined all aluminum anodized can focused on both short and long runs. Pulling maximum Amps with minimal resistance, HyperMod is will put your current vehicle into HyperDrive.
They HyperMod 7.0 is the DIRT OVAL RACER’S Dream Motor that ha been heavily tested throughout tracks of Indiana over the past few months. Unofficially setting Lap Records, TQ’s, Heat Race and A-Mains wins all the while of being an R&D Motor.
Happy Trophy Hunting!
- 7.0 Turn
- CNC-Machined Billet T6 Aluminum Can
- New Stator Coating for Better Heat Dissipation
- Accurately Mounted Sensors for best KV and RPM
- Copper-Plated solder tabs
- Proprietary Designed Can for Maximum Cooling
- Adjustable Timing, Dual Sensor Ports
- High Purity Copper Windings
Cells: 1-2S LiPo
Shaft Diameter: 3.175mm
See more posts about Whitz Racing