Trends come in go. Actually, most RC trends never completely go away, they just hog the spotlight for a given amount of time and then share the stage to to differing degrees. We’ve seen trends such as minis, touring cars, rock crawling and short course all but take over the hobby. While it seems highly specific and niche, even oval racing was once huge. On the proverbial flip side of things, some trends have somewhat failed to launch with drifting and RC motorcycles serving as examples. What do you think will be the next big thing? Will it be rock racers like the Axial Wraith? Will RC motorcycles finally go big? Maybe rally cars will push short course aside. What do you think?
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.