Every weekend that I hit the track I bring a few of my favorite foods so I have something to chow on when I get hungry. I’m not a fan of having to leave the track during the day to get some grub because I’m always worried that I’m going to miss my next round so staying put is best for me. When I had the time to put something together I would bring a grill and a few steaks. When racing at RC Madness, the pizza place next door was the best place to hit up. At Pin Shop Hobbies, food isn’t as easy to get so I bring a sandwich to eat and my favorite snack—pretzels. I also love picking up a few hot dogs when they are being cooked up at the track. So, food is something that you have to think about when you’re at the track. What are some of your favorite foods to chow on when you are racing?
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live