I am more of a racer than a basher. For me I like going to the track and trying to run the perfect line and trying to make lap after lap as consistent as I can. I work on my cars so that they perform as good as possible but it’s not because I want to win. The better my car performs the more fun I have. I find it funny to find that people at my local tracks don’t believe that. They think that I’m there to win. Winning is an awesome side effect of running that good line and having the setup on your car right. What do you enjoy about racing? Hanging with your friends? Winning? Trash talking?
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live