I am more of a racer than a basher. For me I like going to the track and trying to run the perfect line and trying to make lap after lap as consistent as I can. I work on my cars so that they perform as good as possible but it’s not because I want to win. The better my car performs the more fun I have. I find it funny to find that people at my local tracks don’t believe that. They think that I’m there to win. Winning is an awesome side effect of running that good line and having the setup on your car right. What do you enjoy about racing? Hanging with your friends? Winning? Trash talking?
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.