I recently got back from a week off and during that time I did one of my favorite things; worked on RC. I’m getting myself ready for our Race for a Cure at the end of the week and it was nice to be able to spend the time to get things just right on my cars. Another thing I like to do when I’m away is to check out some local hobby shops if they are close by. Unfortunately I was unable to make that happen this time. Do you kick up the RC when you are on vacation?
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.