I recently got back from a week off and during that time I did one of my favorite things; worked on RC. I’m getting myself ready for our Race for a Cure at the end of the week and it was nice to be able to spend the time to get things just right on my cars. Another thing I like to do when I’m away is to check out some local hobby shops if they are close by. Unfortunately I was unable to make that happen this time. Do you kick up the RC when you are on vacation?
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live