Welcome, everyone, to my new blog for RC Car Action. For those of you who are not familiar with me, here is a little background. I have been in the hobby since 1980 and was the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Trinity Products Inc. I grew up in Brooklyn, NY and moved my business to New Jersey in 1980. I am a college graduate and majored and have a B.A. in philosophy. My dad died when I was 11 and it was just my mom and I. I guess you could call me the “true American success story” (In 1989, Trinity was the #74 fastest growing private company in the Unites States) when that sort of thing was popular in this country (pre-Obama). Among other things, I was responsible for the “first re-buildable stock motor,” importation of Panasonic NiMH batteries into the USA, and giving drivers “real paying contracts.” I am a single Dad raising my three children (Juliana, 6; Angelina, 13; and Nicholas, 14) on my own in Orlando, FL. We relocated our business a few years back, but continue to sell Trinity motors, batteries and accessories. I have been known as controversial and somewhat of a “maverick.” Some people love that and a lot hate that 🙂 But I am not afraid to say what I think and I am hoping that the blog about current day RC topics will be entertaining to all of you. I would love your feedback and ideas on what topics you would like to discuss (firstname.lastname@example.org). Looking forward to seeing you online and at the races.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.