No matter where you are, you can probably look around you right now and see dozens of objects or parts of objects made of injection-molded plastic. And when it comes to RC cars, you can bet 99.99% of the plastic parts across all models are injection-molded. It’s fascinating technology that has literally shaped modern life–here’s how it works, via the always-excellent Engineering Guy channel.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.