We’re all used to the idea of digital media for words, images, and sound, but that’s only the beginning of what you can do with zeros and ones. Even three-dimensional objects can be reduced to binary code for storage and transmission, then reproduced bit by bit and byte by byte to recreate the original object. Case in point, the OpenRC Project. The product of Swedish smart guy Daniel Norée, this RC truggy design is “open source” and designed to be downloaded and “3D printed” to go from virtual reality to reality-reality using a Makerbot or similar 3D printer. Is this this the ultimate version of “online shopping”? Only time will tell. Read more here.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis