It seemed predestined and after Saturday drew to a close, it was Yokomo‘s Ronald Volker who completed a perfect day with four wins in as many rounds to lead the points standings. The 19th running of the famous Reedy Touring Car Race of Champions is going in to its final day with 8 of the 12 rounds complete for the Invitational Class, and it looks like Volker, although leading by a mere two points over Tamiya‘s Christopher Krapp, looks like the race is his to lose. In third and only trailing by three points, is the always threatening Marc Rheinard (Tamiya), with Akio Sobue (Tamiya) in fourth and off-road ace Ryan Cavalieri (Team Associated) completing the top five.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis