Designed for applications that require 1-2S LiPo packs, this new ESC uses an aluminum case to disperse heat, comes preloaded with eight customizable profiles, and also includes a ProGauge multi-function meter. Check out all the specs in the press release below:
Viper R/C is proud to announce the new VTX1 Sensored Brushless ESC. The VTX1 all aluminum case disperses heat without the use of a fan. It comes preloaded with eight profiles which are all customizable for different applications. Or add your own profile for a track or track condition. The VTX1 is designed for 1/12 and 1/10 scale on road applications without radio receiver pack. It is also a perfect option for competitive 1/10 off road racing. The top of the line power FETs in the VTX1 will provide ultra-low resistance for blinking mode races. Its sophisticated boost timing firmware will be your best choice to the podium finishes. Check on line hobby shops or your local hobby shops for the pre-order status!!
- True sensored system
- 1~2S LiPo Support without radio receiver pack
- Smart Brake System setting by motor RPM and curve profiles
- Dynamic timing boost for competitive track conditions
- High resolution setting (100 steps in most key parameters)
- Battery cut off, ESC temperature, and motor temperature protection
- LED indicator for STOCK/MODIFIED class race
- Auto time-out power off
- ProGauge Multi-Function Meter included
- V-LINK Software for firmware upgrade and PC interface set up (link device sold separately)
- 8 Default standard set up profiles that allow quick set up without ProGauge
If you like this article, check out this additional article on Viper RC.