What an awesome first day at the Vintage Nats. This year the race left the indoor scene behind and went true old school at the brand new outdoor club track at the Bethel Racearena. The topsoil surface and true vintage layout lent itself to some awesome racing. While 2wd and Stadium truck are always great classes to watch, this year’s 4wd and Classic classes have grown to be super competitive as well. Here’s a look at some of the action from todays qualifying.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis