What an awesome first day at the Vintage Nats. This year the race left the indoor scene behind and went true old school at the brand new outdoor club track at the Bethel Racearena. The topsoil surface and true vintage layout lent itself to some awesome racing. While 2wd and Stadium truck are always great classes to watch, this year’s 4wd and Classic classes have grown to be super competitive as well. Here’s a look at some of the action from todays qualifying.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.