New from Venom:
The Venom GAMBLER was designed for the popular 2WD short course racing class modeled after the full-scale LOORRS (Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series) racing trucks. Designed from the ground up, the GAMBLER represents the latest in race truck design plus a new feature unique to the Venom GAMBLER…MORdrive system. Now you can adjust the center of gravity on the fly in the pits by changing the rear transmission position from mid-motor to rear motor. MORdrive system allows you to fine tune the weight balance and tailor the GAMBLER to the track conditions to take the competition by surprise!
The Venom GAMBLER is the only truck that is designed to be two chassis in one. With the MORdrive system, you will never be stuck with a poor weight balanced truck.
No need to lose the set screw, we did it for you! For the ultimate in smooth drivelines we include our latest captured pin style VCD. The new design eliminates the micro set screw that typically holds the hinge pin in place. Instead, the new VCD captures the pin with a CNC machined aluminum retainer. With the new captured pin VCD, the pin is free to rotate as needed resulting in smoother, more efficient acceleration and braking.
Fully adjustable racing suspension geometry with multiple shock positions, adjustable camber, toe, ride height, and weight bias.
The GAMBLER chassis has a water resistant radio compartment and all the sensitive servo wires are concealed and protected from the elements. Short Course truck style rugged bumpers and mud flaps protect the front and rear while side nerf bars help to keep wheels from tangling up with the chassis.The aggressive Venom GAMBLER racing body is made from high impact resistant polycarbonate and preprinted with attractive racing graphics
BRUSHLESS 3300KV – The Venom Gambler coes equipped with a 3300 Kv brushless motor, which drastically improves performance and run time.
WATERPROOF 80A ESC – The Gambler comes with a waterproof 80A ESC that is fully programmable and includes a low voltage cutoff to protect your Lipo Batteries.
Beadlox Wheels and Tires feature a elliptical tire bead that is “captured and locked” in a channel between the wheel and ring. Venom’s Scale Pro-Comp AT Tires feature ultra soft V1 Tire Compound and the revolutionary Beadlox tire bead design.
The Gambler includes the VR35 2.4G 2-Channel Radio with 4-Channel Receiver. Features adjustable steering dual rates and end point adjustment (EPA).
Age Rating: 14+ With Adult Supervision
Length: 21.73″ (552mm)
Roof Height: 7.89″ (200.5mm)
Width: 11.65″ (298mm)
Wheelbase: 13.01″ (330.5mm)
Ground Clearance:1.51″ (38.5mm)
Motor: V540 3300kv Brushless Motor
ESC: 80amp Waterproof Brushless ESC
Radio: VR3S 2.4Ghz 3-Channel Radio
VCD Precision Universal Drives:
- VR3S 3-channel 2.4ghz radio featuring adjustable endpoints.
- High Performance V540 3300kv Sensorless Brushless motor and
- 80amp Waterproof Brushless ESC.
- Prescreened Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Body with full color Gambler body graphics
- Battery compartment accommodates 6, 7, and 8 cell NiMH packs and 2-3 cell LiPO packs
- Racing suspension with fully adjustable geometry
- Externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Tough four gear planetary bevel gear differential
- Scale tube bumpers and side nerf bars take abuse and protect the vehicle from damage and tangling with other trucks.
- Threaded composite shocks
- Sealed radio box keeps your electronics dry and clean
- Adjustable steering servo saver
- 3pc Beadlox Wheel System with Griplox Inserts
VEN-8501 – Blue – $289.99
VEN-8500 – Red – $289.99
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action