|It’s great that many RTR vehicles have glued tires, but it’s also a good idea to run a second bead of CA between the tire and rim. Let the glue dry before you run your vehicle. By doing this, you’ll ensure that the tires stay bonded to the rims even during hours of running.|
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.