Trinity has been teasing the return of the “monster” product line for a few weeks now, and today we have some more details.
Their very first motor of this new product line is for auction on eBay. All proceeds will go to Trinity’s good fried, Howell Brown III.So not only will you own a piece of RC history, but you will also donate to a good cause.
This motor was just approved by ROAR, and includes the following new features:
- Aluminum based sensor board for true sensor alignment
- 2mm Copper Tabs Thermal Stator Coating for the best heat dissipation
- New Rotor design which is a benefit for RPM and TORQUE
- Turbine style vented nose
- New 220C wire coating#TEP1502 – $139.99 MSRP
See more posts about Trinity