Trinity has released a new line of spec brushless motors that feature improved air flow for cooler operating temperatures, a timing gauge on the end bell, and a shorter stator that uses less wire and will give you lower resistance and increased power. Check out the press release below for all the info:
The D3.5 spec motors are here. Designed by Jim Dieter to the absolute limits of the ROAR specs. There is no faster legal brushless motor you can buy!
- Short stator, less wire, lower resistance, more power.
- Lightweight endplate, less weight, lower center of gravity for better handling.
- Improved air flow, cooler operating temperatures.
- Timing gauge on end bell, easier to make timing adjustments motor to motor, run to run.
- 100% designed for spec racing, No compromises.
- Optimized for 1-2 cell operation, Touring, off-road, oval, etc.
- Sensor design, works with most high end racing speed controls
- Designed by Team Trinity in the USA.
- $139.99 msrp
TEP1080 D3.5 10.5 Turn $139.99
TEP1081 D3.5 13.5 Turn $139.99
TEP1082 D3.5 17.5 Turn 3500kv $139.99