The final round of 4WD came to a conclusion Saturday with three drivers in the Invitational Class all tied in points. Xray’s Ty Tessmann, TLR’s Dakotah Phend and Yokomo’s Ryan Maifield are all grid locked with nine points, with AE’s Ryan Cavalieri and Alex Kosciuszek within striking distance each having eleven points. But, 2WD buggy will most likely shake things up as car set-ups and driving styles kick in. And if 2WD is anything like the last round of 4WD buggy, the spectators are in for a real treat. Highlights from the last round included a great battle between young ace and 2016 2WD Open Champ Joona Haatenen and Xray’s Ty Tesmmann who battled nose to tail with the lead changing in spectacular fashion and given back all with the crowd erupting in huge cheers of praise.
Overall Top 10 Results for Invitational Class after 4WD
1. Ty Tessmann/Xray, Dakotah Phend/TLR, Ryan Maifield/ Yokomo (9 pts)
4. Alex Kosciuszek/ AE, Ryan Cavalieri/AE (11 pts)
6. Spencer Rivkin/ AE, Joona Haatenen/ AE (13 pts)
8. Jared Tebo/ Kyosho, Dustin Evans/ AE (14 pts)
10. Cole Tollard/ AE, Chad Due/ AE (18 pts)