The award-winning Traxxas Slash short-course RC race truck puts you in the driver’s seat for intense fender-to-fender, high-flying off-road action. The rear-wheel drive Slash is purpose-built to fly over jumps and rip full-throttle through the turns. Slash hangs it out for an all new way to challenge your driving skills. The 4-wheel independent suspension delivers a real-world driving experience for maximum fun and high-speed thrills.
The Slash Assembly Kit adds a fun and exciting dynamic to your RC experience. Build your Slash from the ground up with all the required parts and electronics included in the box. Battery and charger sold separately. You’ll get the convenience of a TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system, powerful Titan® electric motor, and waterproof XL-5 electronic speed control. All the parts are organized neatly in labeled bags with a fully illustrated color manual to make building rewarding and fun. The Slash assembly kit is perfect for drivers of almost any age or skill level. Build one yourself and experience RC fun the Traxxas way—fast, fun, and easy to use!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE KIT
- Unassembled Slash 2WD chassis
- TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system
- Waterproof XL-5™ electronic speed control
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 motor
- Waterproof high-torque steering servo
- BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires with foam inserts, mounted on satin chrome 5-spoke wheels
- Pre-cut clear Slash body with decals and window masking. Includes custom masking decals for unique paint designs
- Full-color step-by-step assembly manual
Easy to Follow Assembly Instructions
The Slash 2WD Assembly Kit isn’t just for expert hobbyists. Traxxas goes the extra mile to make the full-color instruction book easy to follow and fun to use. Each section corresponds to a labeled bag with step-by-step assembly instructions. True-to-scale part illustrations and ruler charts make it easy to differentiate between different screws, bearings, and gears. Helpful assembly tips and clear illustrations take the frustration out of the assembly process. Have fun on the workbench and in the dirt with the new Slash 2WD kit.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Battery with Traxxas High-Current Connector: 6 or 7 cell NiMH battery pack or 2s LiPo battery pack
- Battery charger
- Metric hex drivers: 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm
- Basic hand tools: Screwdrivers, needle nose pliers, safety glasses, polycarbonate paint
Ready to Assemble
The Slash 2WD kit arrives ready to assemble with a pre-cut clear body and full-color instruction guide to make building rewarding and fun. A staff of skilled representatives is on hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support keeps your Traxxas vehicle running strong with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is easy and fun.
Battery and Charger Sold Separately