To be competitive, rally cars must offer blistering performance on pavement, dirt-roosting speed off-road, a trick suspension, and 4WD to put the power down. The Traxxas Ford Fiesta ST Rally puts you in the driver’s seat for intense all-surface rally action! The Fiesta ST Rally is specially tuned with a low center of gravity (Low-CG) chassis and oil-filled Ultra ShocksTM to be agile on the track. When the pavement ends, its full-time 4WD, long-travel suspension, and rally-bred tires dig in for ultra-fast bumper-to-bumper racing action. The powerful Titan® 550 motor muscles you to the front of the pack and waterproof electronics allow authentic all-weather racing. The Traxxas Ford Fiesta ST Rally is Ready-To-Race®, and built Traxxas-Tough for versatile, exciting driving fun that could only come from Traxxas.
100% Fully Assembled and Ready-To-Race®
The Traxxas Ford Fiesta ST Rally rolls out of the box ready for driving fun with factory-adjusted TQTM 2.4GHz radio, XL-5 power system, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the Rally and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support keeps your car running strong with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun–and fast!
QUICK FEATURES Ford Fiesta ST Rally(#74054-4)
- Officially Licensed Ford Fiesta ST body
- Full-time 4WD
- TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather, all-season R/C excitement
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 modified motor
- Powerful XL-5 waterproof electronic speed control
- Built brushless ready for easy upgrade to Velineon® power
- Low-CG fiber-composite monocoque chassis with high approach angle front bumper
- Race-proven sealed Revo-Spec® differentials
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction