From Horizon Hobby:
Warm up the tires and prep the track for the Tamiya TT-02 Toyota Supra Racing edition! Take a couple laps around BBmods raceway during this edition of Tower TV
This Tamiya R/C model assembly kit recreates the modern classic Supra Racing (A80) sports car. The original release of this kit appeared on the Tamiya TL-01 chassis. This release sees the iconic body mounted on the easy to build and drive TT-02 4WD machine.
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings, and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
- 1/10 R/C model assembly kit.
- The body is molded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
- Features separate molded parts for side mirrors and rear wing.
- 6-spoke wheels paired with racing slick tires.
- 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your needs.
- Includes 540-Type motor.
Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
Required Items: 2-Channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack with a compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
See more posts about Horizon Hobby