Fresh off his Silverstate Nitro Challenge win with his Losi 4wd Ten-SCTe TLR driver Kyle Johnson TQ’s and wins the Silver State Short Court race at 702 raceway in Las Vegas. The event was a two day race with qualifying Saturday and mains on Sunday. Kyle would show speeds that know one could match in qualifying that would allow him to start up front on Sunday for the main. Kyle would take his blistering speed right into the main on Sunday to take the overall win in 4wd Short Course with his Losi Ten-SCTe.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System