From Team Losi Racing:
Designed for the 22 3.0, the 67mm driveshaft is 1mm longer than the stock 22 3.0 driveshafts (66mm). This keep the driveshaft 1mm further inside of the outdrive to prevent any chance of the driveshaft popping out.
- Specially designed for designed for the 22 3.0
- 67mm is 1mm longer than the stock 22 3.0 driveshafts (66mm)
- Driveshaft 1mm further inside of the outdrive to prevent any chance of the driveshaft popping out
- Precision Machined
- Rebuildable-Parts are sold separately
- Direct Replacement Fit-The 67mm CVA driveshafts fit directly into the 22 3.0 without the need for any other part or modifications.
TLR232052 – CVA Driveshaft Bone, 67mm (2): 22 3.0 – $12.99
TLR232051 – Drive Shaft Set Complete, 67mm: 22 3.0 – $27.99
During testing, the TLR Race Team has found that running a lighter body helps to lower the center of gravity and reduce roll for improved consistency. Also, for spec racing, the reduction in weight makes is much easier to get to minimum weight limits for better performance.
- Made from thin 0.5mm poly carbonate, the body is ultra-light weight to lower the center of gravity
- 15g lighter than the 22 3.0 Light Weight Body
- Almost 25g lighter than the 22 3.0 stock kit body
- Body includes over-spray film
- Includes 1.2mm 6.5″ wing, 0.5mm body fin, hardware, sticker sheet, and window mask
Paint for polycarbonate body.
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Any image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
TLR330007 – $25.00