Since the start of the year all I’ve been racing is 1/8 buggy and truggy and not that I’m complaining but I think it’s time to mix it up a bit. While I was at West Coast RC Raceway the other day shooting a motocross racer, I started to get the 1/10th itch again. I’ll be honest, I’ve completely neglected my 1/10th Kyosho RB5 2wd buggy. A while back while a running it I managed to snap a vital front suspension support and simply put it up on the shelf and proceeded to let it sit for a long time. Last night I decided to pull it off the shelf a started to freshen it up by rebuilding the shocks, replace the broken suspension part, and installed a new Tekin RS 13.5 system. I gotta say… It feels really good to bring a car back to life and I’m really looking forward to driving a West Coast RC Raceway tonight. I’ve got a question for you the reader…. What’s your favorite 1/10th scale vehicle?
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.