Start with the impressive pedigree of the EB-4 S3 – add a power-packed brushless motor and ESC – and you have the Thunder Tiger 1/8 EB-4 G3 4WD Brushless RTR Buggy! And is it ever tough! A high-torque, metal gear steering servo stands up to all-out 1/8 scale off-roading to keep you in control while still retaining the durability it’s known for. Many suspension parts are made of machined or anodized aluminum to keep you out of the shop and on the track to the winner’s circle!
- The G3’s suspension is based on the ROAR National Champion EB-4 S3 and is compatible with most EB-4 S3 series parts
- The 2000kV brushless motor and 80A brushless ESC reduce friction for super-fast speeds and tremendous torque
- The included Cougar PS3i 3-channel 2.4GHz radio lets drivers race with confidence and no interference concerns
- Hardened steel diff rings make gear stripping virtually impossible. A full set of bearings ensures smooth power transfer
- Other race-winning features include aluminum oil-filled shocks, a high-torque metal gear steering servo and Deans® Super plugs
Length: 19.3 in (490 mm)
Wheelbase: 12.6/13 in (320/330 mm)
Width: 12 in (305 mm)
Weight: 7 lb (3160 g)
Requires: Battery and Charger
TTRD7000 – 1/8 EB-4 G3 4WD Brushless Buggy RTR-Yell – $419.99
TTRD7001 – 1/8 EB-4 G3 4WD Brushless Buggy RTR-Blue – $419.99
The Thunder Tiger EB-4 G3 Brushless Buggy is available now.