Everyone knows you should thread-lock the screws that thread into metal in nitro cars. but what about the screws that hold your wrench tips in place? To keep your wrenches tight and prevent wear to the setscrew and shafts, apply medium-strength thread-lock to the setscrews.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.