When we saw this tractor-lookin’ rig in the first video below, we thought it was someone’s wacky homebuilt, but it turns out the “Yeti” is actually built specifically for knifing through super-deep snow (see the second video, which turns into a plazma-cutter commercial). Who’s up for building an RC version? Just need to fab up (or 3D-print) wheels and tires, and get a tiny pinion/giant spur gear combo.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.