I’m a nitro guy all the way and will be that way for as long as I’m involved in this great hobby. But I do see more and more electric vehicles popping up at the track and hobby shop which means that electric power has taken over. Yes, I have reviewed many electric vehicles for the magazine and they are cool but I don’t think they can ever be as cool as nitro powered vehicles. I love the sound and smell that comes from a nitro engine and I like the little bit of a challenge that you get when tuning one. Being able to tune an engine has won many races for me because the other guy was slightly off and his engine flamed out. Being able to fuel up while the engine is still running is another great advantage to nitro. So besides insane speed, what are your reasons for owning an electric vehicle?
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live