I’m a nitro guy all the way and will be that way for as long as I’m involved in this great hobby. But I do see more and more electric vehicles popping up at the track and hobby shop which means that electric power has taken over. Yes, I have reviewed many electric vehicles for the magazine and they are cool but I don’t think they can ever be as cool as nitro powered vehicles. I love the sound and smell that comes from a nitro engine and I like the little bit of a challenge that you get when tuning one. Being able to tune an engine has won many races for me because the other guy was slightly off and his engine flamed out. Being able to fuel up while the engine is still running is another great advantage to nitro. So besides insane speed, what are your reasons for owning an electric vehicle?
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.