It’s always exciting to be able to experience the opening of a new RC track in your area. Off-road tracks have always been scarce in the San Diego area forcing racers to drive north to the LA and OC area. Well, we can put all that behind us because The 1/8th Wonder is here. This awesome new track is the brain child of “Downtown” Dave Brown, who has be a local fixture in the San Diego racing scene for the past 15+ years. The track is still in its infancy, but is showing great promise and is destined to become one of the greats. Recently, The 1/8th Wonder just had its inaugural, invite only, race on a replica Pattaya Thailand Worlds track layout that has a total distance of almost a quarter mile! The track has a perfect flow racing line and perfectly caters to an 1/8th scale or larger RC vehicle. Downtown plans to run his LTD (learn to drive) program that he created, at The 1/8th Wonder, which teaches kids and anyone that’s new to RC the essential fundamentals of how to become an accomplished racer. This is only the beginning for this awesome track, but plan to hear great things about it in the future! – Joel Navarro
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live