Our friends over at Tekno RC sent us a race report where they swept the podium in the 4×4 SCT class at the TrackStar Grand Prix in San Diego. Now this wouldn’t be the first time a manufacturer has sweep a racing class, but this is the first we have heard of a 4×4 SCT from Tekno RC. Earlier this year they announced their new EB48 buggy and it appears they are building off of that success to possibly launch a new 4×4 SCT platform. Keep checking back here for the latest on this new vehicle.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.