We are very proud to announce the brand new ULTRA chemistry shorty racing battery for extreme punch!
Because it is very efficient at storing energy, LiPo chemistry allows batteries to be smaller and yet offer outstanding performance. This is the reason why “Shorty” size LiPo batteries have become ever more popular over the past few years. Coupled with a high-performance brushless system, a “Shorty” LiPo battery has enough power and capacity to fulfill the requirements of the most demanding racing classes.
Over the years, our advanced LiPo technology has won presitigious races around the world. Thanks to the latest developments from our advanced R&D team, we are now able to achieve new levels of power output and capacity. The result is our new 100C Carbon LiPo battery range, available in all the popular sizes and configurations and featuring power outputs and capacities at the peak of current technology. All of our Carbon LiPo are encased into our patented Carbon look battery case.
- World Championship winning LiPo chemistry
- New ULTRA chemistry for extreme punch
- Different materials for extra low internal resistance
- Developed by Oscar Jansen, supported by our National, European and World championship winning racing team
- Extreme power output
- Enhanced Energy Density
- Extremely low internal resistance
- 100C discharge rate
- 5C charge rate
- Heavy duty gold tubes
- High quality silicone wires
- Robust carbon look hard case
- JST-XH balance connector
- Meets ROAR, EFRA, BRCA, IFMAR specs
ORI14068 – Carbon Pro 4500 Ultra 7,4V Shorty Pack