The Streak continues! Fresh off his 4wd SC win at the 25th Annual Cactus classic, Mike Truhe TQ’s both 2wd and 4wd Modified Short course classes. He then cruised to the vicotry in the 4wd Modified class by being the only driver to complete 25 laps. This is the 4th event in a row that Mike has dominated the 4wd Mod SC class with his Losi Ten SCT-E. The A-Main featured local “fast” guys and a former Mulit World and National Champion. 6 of the 8 drivers in the main chose the Losi Ten SCT-E. with fellow Losi Driver Anthony Mazzera finishing on the podium in 3rd. Anthony also took the win in the 17.5 Spec class with is Losi XXX-SCT and team mate Richard Trujillo finishing in 3rd. All TLR team members ran AKA Super Soft Wishbones.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.