Team C has released some production pictures of their upcoming brushless truggy. The truggy features include a T6-7075 3mm Chassis, T6-7075 5mm front and rear shock towers, 16mm big bore shocks, cab forward body, and is designed to be powered by two battery packs.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System