Held over the weekend of December 3-4, the 2016 Top Gun Shootout was a big success and may be a hint at things to come with an ownership change at the host track SDRC Raceway in San Diego, California. With Team Associated stepping up as the premiere sponsor for the growing event, it was only befitting that Ryan Cavalieri would be the one to make a big statement by sweeping the premiere classes of Modified 2WD, 4WD buggy and Stadium Truck. The AE/ Team Orion/ AKA Factory Driver locked down TQ in Modified 2WD buggy and Stadium Truck, but had to start from second on the grid in 4WD buggy. However, this mere hiccup didn’t slow him down and he went on to take the title in all three classes.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System