From Team Associated:
Street Stock Dirt Oval Racing – All the dirt, clay and pavement-racing excitement in a 1:10 scale RTR.
Often overlooked in the mainstream, dirt track racing is one of the most exciting forms of tire-scorching car racing action. Competitions are held on oval tracks with a surface of dirt or clay. With hundreds of locations available throughout the United States, it’s easy to see why everyone enjoys gathering to these year-round weekly experiences.
The SR10 Dirt Oval Race Car is based on the 9-time ROAR Short Course National Championship winning trucks, Featuring a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system as well as our ALL NEW DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear digital high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. All of this packaged together in an outstanding factory-finished body with integrated rear spoiler. And to keep you sticking to the terrain, this SR10 beast will keep you cornering with the included high-grip street stock-inspired treaded tires and lightweight wheels.
The time for tearing up the oval track is now!
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low voltage cutoff
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Factory-finished Street Stock body with integrated rear spoiler
- Lightweight street stock-inspired wheels
- High-grip tires with street stock-inspired tread pattern
- Impact-absorbing front and rear bumpers
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2S and 3S LiPo battery packs
- Adjustable body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
- Metric hardware throughout
- 22 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Combo #70030C includes a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy 7.4V LiPo Battery with T-plug
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Oval/Late Model
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 536.4mm (21.12in)
Width: 250mm (9.84in)
Wheelbase: 277.8mm (10.94in)
Weight: 1424g (3.14lbs)
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Required to Complete:
- #70030, 70030C: Four (4) AA batteries for transmitter
- #70030: 6-cell sub-C rechargeable NiMH battery or 2-cell LiPo battery
- #70030: Battery charger for above