New from Team Associated:
Called “The truck to be reckoned with at the racetrack” by RC Car Action, Team Associated’s Brushless SC10 is modeled after the trucks racing in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. Loaded with new features for this season, Team Associated’s SC10 will electrify your excitement with the XP/Reedy 3300 KV Brushless system and is controlled by a XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system.
Based on the 7-time R.O.A.R. Nationals-winning RC10T4, the SC10 brushless comes ready-to-run with a factory-finished short-course race truck body, short-course-style wheels, and aggressive tread multi-terrain tires, all which have been designed to look just like the full-size race trucks that run in short-course off-road series around the country.
SC10 Brushless RTR Features:
- 2009 R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course truck
- XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system with metal gear steering servo
- XP SC450-BL Brushless electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff
- Reedy 3300kV Brushless motor
- ‘09 Championship short course racing truck body, painted and decaled
- Updated suspension settings for more rear grip and stability
- Short course style wheels and aggressive tread multi-terrain scale tires
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with increased strength
- Hinged battery hold-down strap fits NiMH and LiPo battery packs
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank “coplanar” steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front & rear
- Steel rear dogbone drive shafts
- Many Factory Team and Reedy option parts already available!
SC10 Brushless RTR Specifications:
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Includes new #7487 rear arm mounts that allow 4 choices of rear toe-in. This feature allows you to adjust the amount of rear toe-in to suit your track conditions.
#7040 SC10 Brushless RTR Lucas Oil $449.99 Available: June 2010
#7041 SC10 Brushless RTR Speed Tech $449.99 Available: June 2010
#7043 SC10 Brushless RTR Pro Comp $449.99 Available: June 2010
#7044 SC10 Brushless RTR Rockstar-Makita $449.99 Available: June 2010
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action