1st available as a Factory Team kit, Team Associated has now released a RTR version of their new T4.2 stadium truck. As usual for AE’s RS series machines, the RTR T4.2 is equipped to a higher spec than typical RTRs, and sports a metal-gear servo and genuine Deans connectors for high-efficiency power delivery. Here’s the full T4.2RS press release:
Team Associated’s RC10T4 has been proven as a world-class competition truck with eight R.O.A.R. National Championships. Equally important are the countless club level and regional events that the T4 continues to win.
Designed and raced by the winningest name in RC, Team Associated now brings you this level of high-performance in an electric off road truck with the T4.2RS Ready-to-Run. The T4.2 RTR is a fully assembled truck that shares many of the same parts as the popular RC10T4.2 Factory Team kit. The T4.2 RTR has also received upgraded features, like the Team Associated XP 2.4GHz radio system and XP metal gear steering servo. Power is supplied by a Reedy 3300kV brushless motor while the XP SC500-BL water-resistant electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff and Deans® connector provides smooth throttle control.
The T4.2RS can also be upgraded as your skills improve and budget allows with the full line of Factory Team T4 hop-ups, as well as Reedy and LRP performance parts. Drive a genuine Team Associated T4.2RS RTR to the winner’s circle today, or chances are you’ll just be chasing one.
- Fully assembled 2WD truck based on the 8-time R.O.A.R. National Champion platform
- XP SC500-BL Brushless water-resistant speed control with LiPo cutoff and Deans® connector
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- XP 2.4 GHz 2-channel radio system with digital, metal-gear servo
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential with adjustable slipper clutch
- Factory-finished Interceptor-T polycarbonate body
- New high-traction compound tires pre-mounted on white hex drive wheels
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH or LiPo battery packs
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Length: 390mm (15.35in)
Width: 316mm (12.44in)
Wheelbase: 288mm (11.34in)
Weight: 1756g (3.87lbs)
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete:
- 6-cell NiMH or 2S LiPo battery pack with Deans® connector
- Battery charger (peak detection charger recommended)
- 6 AA batteries for radio (If using rechargeable batteries for transmitter, need #29150 wall charger.)