Team Associated announces a new sport-level product line called the Qualifier Series, and their 1st offering is this ProLite 4×4 short course truck that is RTR with a Reedy brushless motor and NiMH battery pack, XP ESC and 2.4GHz radio system, and much, much more. Check out the official press release below for more info:
The Qualifier Series is Team Associated’s exciting new line of sport-level products that are designed to be FUN above all else, yet are lower cost, easy to use, durable, and provide an easy way to get into the RC hobby. When great looks and high performance are combined with quality features and value pricing, it becomes the ultimate sport product. When all this is offered from a company like Team Associated, it’s nothing short of awesome.
The ProLite 4×4 is the first release from the Qualifier Series. It’s a fully assembled, Ready-to-Run, Reedy brushless-powered 4WD short-course truck that even includes a Reedy WolfPack 7-cell battery wired with a Deans® power connector.
Additional features include the XP waterproof speed control and XP 2.4GHz radio system. The front and rear sealed gear differentials are connected together with a tough aluminum drive shaft, and an adjustable center slipper clutch handles all of the Reedy brushless power. The bumps are managed by four fluid-filled, adjustable, coil-over shocks and aggressive, short-course racing tires mounted on KMC™-style hex drive wheels. And it’s all topped off with your choice of two custom digital-camo detailed bodies.
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run shaft drive 4WD short-course truck
- Reedy 550-SL 3500kV Brushless motor
- Reedy WolfPack 8.4V NiMH Battery with Deans® Ultra Plug® Connector
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal-gear servo and enclosed receiver box
- XP water-resistant LiPo-compatible electronic speed controller with Deans® Ultra Plug® connector
- 12mm hex drive KMC(TM) replica wheels front and rear with aggressive short-course racing tires
- Front CVAs and rear dogbones
- Heavy-duty front and rear gear differentials
- Durable 32-pitch spur gear with center slipper clutch
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- Fluid-filled shocks
- Composite modular chassis
- Rugged front and rear bumpers
- Painted and decaled short-course body
- All metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 535mm (21.06in)
Width: 305mm (12.01in)
Wheelbase: 324mm (12.76in)
Weight: 2624g (5.78 lbs)
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Required to Complete:
- Six (6) AA batteries (#302 Reedy AA Alkaline or #303 Reedy AA 2700 mAh NiMh)
- NiMH battery charger with Deans® Ultra Plug® Connector (#610 Reedy NiCd/NiMh charger)