From Team Associated:
Dakar Buggy Racing–All the dirt, clay and pavement-racing excitement in a 1:10 scale RTR!
The Pro2 DK10SW Dakar Buggy is based on the 9-time ROAR Short Course National Championship-winning trucks, featuring a water-resistant high-power Reedy Power brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system as well as our DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy Power metal-gear, digital high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. All of this packaged together in an outstanding factory-finished orange and blue body. And to keep you sticking to the terrain, this DK10SW short wheelbase beast will keep you cornering with the included high-grip, all-terrain tires and lightweight wheels. The time for tearing up the track is now!
Team Associated’s new Pro2 DK10SW buggy is a detailed and fun-to-drive Ready-to-Run RC buggy that features some of the latest features in racing. A durable lightweight aluminum top shaft, rugged steel turnbuckles and adjustable suspension geometry give the Pro2 DK10SW the ultimate in handling on all terrain. This makes it a perfect platform for racing!
The #90038C LiPo Combo has the added benefit of a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy LiPo battery pack included!
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2S and 3S LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 22 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Impact-absorbing front and rear bumpers
- Adjustable body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 492.4mm (19.39in)
Width: 252mm (9.92in)
Wheelbase: 277.8mm (10.94in)
Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Required to Complete:
- #90038, 90038C: Four AA batteries for radio
- #90038: Suitable NiMH or 2S or 3S LiPo battery for vehicle
- #90038: Charger suitable for chosen battery
#90038 – Pro2 DK10SW RTR, orange/blue – $349.99
#90038C – Pro2 DK10SW RTR, orange/blue LiPo combo – $415.99
See more posts about Team Associated