Editor’s note: This is also available in a brushless version too.
From Team Associated:
The RIVAL MT10 is a powerful, purposeful, and built-to-last 1:10 scale monster truck. Its strength lies at the very core of this beast with its fully sealed transmission, robust, all-metal shaft drive, and center differential.
The RIVAL MT10 features long-travel independent suspension that is managed by four fluid-filled, adjustable coil-over shocks, giving the RIVAL MT10 the ability to roll over just about anything in its path. Giant aggressive monster truck tires provide maximum traction, letting the RIVAL MT10 claw through the toughest terrain with ease. The 4WD drivetrain includes three sealed gear differentials that transfer the power through durable, slider-type drive shafts to both ends of the truck.
Whether you’re smokin’ tires on the asphalt, rippin’ through the lawn or tearin’ up a dirt field, Team Associated has you covered with the RIVAL MT10 Brushed LiPo Combo!
- Full metal center drivetrain, diff gears, diff ring, pinion gears and driveshaft
- High-Torque digital servo with spring-style servo saver
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- 3300mAh 7.4 2S WolfPack LiPo and LiPo charger included
- Three sealed gear differentials
- 12mm hex wheels inspired by Method Race Wheels
- Threaded, oil-filled, coil-over shock absorbers
- 4mm heavy-duty adjustable steel turnbuckles
- Durable slider type drive shafts
- Factory-finished RIVAL monster truck-inspired style body
- High-traction, all terrain tires
- Steel center drive shaft
- Rugged adjustable wheelie bar
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Durable, impact-absorbing front bumper
- 4x blue anodized aluminum arm mounts
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Monster Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Assembled*
Length: 507mm (19.96in)
Width: 325mm (12.8in)
Wheelbase: 285mm (11.22in)
Weight: 2800g (6.17lbs)
* This vehicle comes assembled, but some additional items such as electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete:
- Four (4) AA batteries (#302 Reedy AA Alkaline Batteries)
#20517C – $299.99 MAP
See more posts about Team Associated