From Team Associated:
Champions by design.
1:10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated’s signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 12 of the 17 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began. In fact, Team Associated has won more 2WD I.F.M.A.R World Championships than all other manufacturers combined!
The engineering continues.
The B6 platform introduced the use of two separate chassis configurations — the B6.1 continues this theme. The B6.1 will be the choice for tracks with very high traction, where a forward mass is beneficial and chassis roll needs to be tamed through a low center of gravity and anti-roll bars. The B6.1D now has an all-new Lay Back Stealth(r) transmission that gives the car additional traction when exiting the corners. The addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms tune the steering for razor-sharp feel and control. Both cars have new features, including an easy-access differential, diff height adjustability, and an all-new slipper assembly, while the setups and tuning parts remain interchangeable between the two configurations. Both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
- Easy-access gear differential
- Differential height adjustment with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- New slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth(r) transmission for lower and forward CG
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite rear tower, standard height
- Heavy-duty V2 rear axle with 67mm bones
- V2 springs for a more reactive and nimble feel
- Innovative rear arm with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower shock mount adjustment
- Molded spur gear guard to help protect body from damage
- Front and rear anti-roll bars limit chassis roll for increased corner speed
- Battery strap allows the use of optional turnbuckle-based braces
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation
- Aluminum rear clamping hex and front axle with laser etching
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height
- One-piece shock bushing to make assembly easier
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for large range of anti-squat and toe adjustment
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included (now oiled instead of greased for less drag)
- JConcepts(r) B6 clear body and wing included
- Steel chassis weight
- Shortened, 7075 aluminum chassis
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete:
- 1:10 scale 540-size electric motor
- 1:10 scale electronic speed control
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.6V LiFe battery (shorty pack, saddle pack, or square pack) Saddle Pack and Square can be used, but you must remove the battery strap #91731 — the battery must be held in with 2 sided tape.
- Battery charger (able to charge one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- Pinion gear (48 pitch)
- Spray paint for polycarbonate body
- 1:10 scale buggy wheels
- 1:10 scale buggy tires
- Glue for tires and wheels