From Team Associated:
Team Associated’s Pro4 SC10 General Tire(R) is a Ready-To-Run RC electric short course truck. It features some major components not normally found in RTRs, including the water-resistant, high-power Reedy brushless speed control, Reedy 3300kV brushless motor, a water-resistant enclosed receiver box, 2.4GHz radio system, adjustable, fluid-filled, coil-over shock absorbers, and four-wheel independent suspension. Three sealed fluid-filled differentials help balance power distribution to all four tires. The Pro4 SC10 proudly rolls and jumps on Fifteen52TM Turbomac HD wheels wrapped in realistic off road General Tire GT(R) GrabberTM all-terrain tires.
With over 100 years’ experience and prowess, General Tire GT(R) has been manufacturing quality products and continues to perfect its process. They are a proud supporter of the Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA). With General Tire GT(R) and Team Associated’s combined knowledge and experience, this makes the Pro4 SC10 a potent short course winning machine!
The #20531C LiPo Combo includes a #27201 Reedy Compact Balance Charger and #751 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug.
- Factory-finished Contender short course body with General Tire livery
- High-grip General Tire GT(R) Grabber(TM) all-terrain tires
- Fifteen52(TM) Turbomac HD wheels
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- High-torque digital servo with spring-style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low-voltage cutoff
- Three sealed gear differentials
- Threaded, fluid-filled, coil-over shock absorbers
- Steel center drive shaft
- Durable slider type drive shafts
- 4mm heavy-duty adjustable alloy steel turnbuckles
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- Durable, impact-absorbing front and rear bumpers with LEDs
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 565mm (22.24in)
Width: 292mm (11.5in)
Wheelbase: 329mm (12.95in)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Required to Complete:
- #20531, 20531C: Four (4) AA batteries used in the transmitter (#302 Reedy AA Alkaline)
- #20531: NiMH or LiPo battery with High Current T-Plug (#751 Reedy WolfPack LiPo), Charger for battery used (#27201 Reedy balance charger — good for LiPo, LiFe)