From Team Associated:
Team Associated’s Pro2 SC10 is a Ready-To-Run RC replica of the Pro 2 trucks driven in Off Road Racing. The Pro2 SC10 features a rear motor short-course chassis that uses many of the same parts from the widely successful RC10SC5M platform. Adjustable aluminum big-bore, coil-over shocks, a sealed-gear differential, and heavy-duty CVA driveshafts are all features that come standard on the Pro2 SC10. A powerful water-resistant Reedy electronic speed controller and 3300kV electric motor power the Pro2 SC10 for hours of high-speed fun. To handle the power, the Pro2 SC10 comes equipped with realistic MethodTM Race Wheels and tires specifically made to handle any off-road condition.
A 2-channel 2.4GHz radio system featuring a DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver also comes standard in the Pro2 SC10. Protected by the water-resistant enclosed receiver box, the DVC system improves stability in all terrain conditions by automatically counter-steering when the vehicle starts to slide. With a metal-gear, high-torque Reedy servo rounding out the electronics package, the Pro2 SC10 is nothing short of a success in RC off-road racing.
The #70020C Pro2 SC10 RTR LiPo Combo includes a #27201 Reedy Compact Balance Charger and #751 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug.
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 2-channel 2.4GHz radio with a DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring a built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring-style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant, high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low-voltage cutoff
- Factory-finished short-course racing truck body
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3s LiPo battery packs
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big-bore, coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Metric hardware throughout
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Many Factory Team options already available!
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 538mm (21.18in)
Width: 282mm (11.1in)
Wheelbase: 322mm (12.68in)
Weight: 1928g (4.25lbs)
Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Required to Complete:
- #70020, 70020C: Four (4) AA batteries (#302 Reedy AA Alkaline) used in the transmitter
- #70020: NiMH or LiPo battery with High Current T-Plug (#751 Reedy WolfPack LiPo)
- #70020: Charger for battery used (#27201 Reedy balance Charger – good for LiPo, LiFe)
#70020 – Pro2 SC10 RTR – $339.99 MAP
#70020C – Pro2 SC10 RTR LiPo Combo – $399.99 MAP