From Team Associated:
Team Associated is excited to bring you the Japanese classic Datsun 240Z in radio-controlled form. Built on a budget friendly Apex2 Sport chassis, the Team Associated Datsun 240Z is a beautiful true-to-life scale version of the full-size counterpart!
The Apex2 Sport chassis features some of the latest features in on road racing. A front and rear independent suspension with oil-damped shocks and active rear toe give the Apex2 Sport the ultimate in handling on uneven tarmac. This makes it a perfect platform for the Datsun 240Z!
The #30125C LiPo Combo features all of the above plus a Reedy WolfPack LiPo battery and Reedy battery charger.
- For better handling, A-arm front and rear independent suspension keeps the Apex2 chassis under control during the wildest of driving conditions.
- Plastic body shock absorbers smooth out the bumps when cruising around the streets.
- Active rear suspension allows the amount of toe change to be adjusted through the suspension cycle, increasing or decreasing rear grip.
- A sealed center driveline keeps dirt and debris out for smooth and reliable power delivery.
- The Reedy 550 15-turn 3-slot motor provides plenty of torque and tire ripping speed.
- Reedy SC500X programmable brushed ESC (program card sold separately) and Reedy Sport 550 15-turn 3-slot brushed motor.
- Sealed receiver box
- Steel 25T servo horn
- Adjustable hook and loop battery straps
- Steel dog bones and drive axles
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials
- Injection-molded brake calipers and rotors
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable shock mounting locations
- Bolt-on steering plates
- Molded one-piece tire rods and steering links
- Adjustable body post height locations
- Active rear toe suspension design
- Plastic tub main chassis
- Shorty battery box
- POM-filled injection molded pivot balls
- Oilite bushings
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Touring Car
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 458mm (18.03in)
Width: 200mm (7.87in)
Wheelbase: 259mm (10.2in)
Gear Ratio: varies
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Required to Complete:
#30125 and 30125C: Four (4) AA batteries (#302 Reedy AA Alkaline) used in the transmitter
#30125: LiPo Shorty battery with High Current T-Plug (#758 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug)
#30125: Charger for battery used (#27201 or #27203 Reedy balance Charger for LiPo, LiFe)
#30125 – Apex2 Sport, Datsun 240Z RTR – $335.99 MAP
#30125C – Apex2 Sport, Datsun 240Z RTR LiPo Combo – $399.99 MAP