From Team Associated:
Team Associated is excited to partner with Hoonigan to bring you their world-famous Hoonitruck in radio-control form. Built on an all new Apex2 chassis, the Team Associated Hoonigan Hoonitruck is a tire-slaying beast!
The Apex2 chassis has been updated from our previous version with the latest features in on road racing. A front and rear independent suspension with threaded oil-filled shocks and active rear toe give the Apex2 the ultimate in handling on uneven tarmac. This makes it a perfect platform for the Hoonitruck and tire-shredding action!
The #30123C Apex2 Hoonitruck RTR LiPo Combo includes a #27201 Reedy Compact Balance Charger and #758 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug.
A person who operates a motor vehicle in an aggressive and unorthodox manner, consisting of, but not limited to, drifting, burnouts, doughnuts, as well as acts of automotive aeronautics. One who hoons.
- Apex2 with licensed Hoonitruck body
- Injection molded brake calipers and rotors
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor
- Reedy metal-gear, digital, high-torque servo
- Water-resistant, enclosed receiver box
- Steel dog bones and drive axles
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials
- Adjustable hook and loop battery straps
- Full metal ball bearings
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable shock mounting locations
- Bleeder screws included on shock caps
- Bolt-on steering plates
- Molded one-piece tie rods and steering links
- Sealed receiver box
- Adjustable body post height locations
- Steel 25T servo horn
- G10 shock towers and G10 main chassis
- “Shorty” battery box
- POM-filled injection molded pivot balls
- The #30123C LiPo Combo includes a #27201 Reedy Compact Balance Charger and #758 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 458mm (18.03in)
Width: 200mm (7.87in)
Wheelbase: 259mm (10.2in)
Gear Ratio: varies
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Required to Complete:
#30123 and 30123C: Four (4) AA batteries (#302 Reedy AA Alkaline) used in the transmitter
#30123: NiMH or LiPo Shorty battery with High Current T-Plug (#758 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug)
#30123: Charger for battery used (#27201 or #27203 Reedy balance Charger for LiPo, LiFe)