From T-Bone Racing:
Ramps with scratches, gouges or scrapes. (Pre Scratched editions. LOL)
4.0 Airtime Revision Updates:
- Thicker aluminum and different angle used
- (Prevents aluminum rails from bending)
- Corner gussets added for stability
- (Attaches all aluminum together creating a solid form)
- Changed deck attachment from rivet to bolt and nut.
- (The deck now bolts down eliminating the pull out problem of the previous versions)
Comes with additional holes to enable bolting two ramps side by side for wider takeoff!
With this light, adjustable and rugged design you can take it anywhere with any vehicle and have a blast! With 4 adjustments you can go from distance jumps to the tallest height for aerial tricks and the best bashing your RC has to offer!
Height adjustments – 18” 23” 27” 29”
Width – 34 1/2”
Length – 51” + 15″ for the transition plate