The XV-02 RS chassis is an on-road variant of the rally XV-02 platform. The kit is mainly oriented for on-road, and features updates such as dedicated 3.5mm thick carbon fiber damper stays, aluminum-cylinder oil dampers employing shaft length suited for on-road performance, and carbon fiber-reinforced rigid lower chassis.
- 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit.
- Features aluminum-cylinder oil dampers employing shaft length suited for on-road performance and dedicated 3.5mm thick carbon fiber damper stays, and carbon fiber-reinforced rigid lower chassis.
- 18-spoke wheels are paired with racing semi-slick tires.
- Equipped with front midship motor plus identical length front and rear long propeller shafts.
- Comes with two 39T differential gears and one 40T differential gear for adjustment of front and rear drive balance.
- Use 39T gears (w/15T gears) on the front and rear for standard drive balance, 39T gear (w/15T gear) on the front and 40T gear (w/15T gear) on the rear for drive balance bias to front and vice-versa for drive balance bias to rear. *Use the latter two with slipper clutch and center differential.
- A longitudinal battery pack is positioned in the center-left for optimum balance.
- The flat chassis bottom and skid angle on the front bumper further contribute to limit surface contact under driving conditions.
- Caster blocks feature an angle of six degrees.
- Includes front and rear universal drive shafts, and an aluminum servo mount.
- Required to complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, 540 motor, and 190mm Body set.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Includes full ball bearings
Chassis Material FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
Chassis Type: XV-02
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear Oil-Filled Type
Drive Type: 4WD
Required To Complete: Required to complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, 540 motor, and 190mm Body set.
Shock Damper: Oil-filled damper
Suspension: Fully Independent Double Wishbone
Terrain Use: On-Road