The classic Midnight Pumpkin makes its way to the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series, offering an all-around, fun 2WD R/C driving experience!
About the X-SA series
Kits are a big part of what we do here at Tamiya, but we also understand that some people may not have the time or confidence for the assembly of an R/C model – that is why we have come up with the X-SA (Expert-Semi-Assembled) series of models. Each product features a fully-assembled and setup chassis with our TEU-105BK ESC (electronic speed control) included, plus a fully painted body with the marking stickers already applied. All you need to do is provide the R/C equipment and battery pack, install it, and you’re ready to drive.
- 1/12 scale finished R/C model. Length: 385mm, width: 290mm, height: 260mm.
- Features a stylish, tough styrene body, which comes with stickers already applied.
- The durable, easy-assembly 2WD chassis employs a box type frame with front swing arm independent and rear rolling rigid suspension setups.
- Big 115mm diameter semi-pneumatic tires on yellow wheels offer a dynamic drive on even the toughest of surfaces.
- The sealed rear gearbox protects the differential inside from dust and dirt.
- A rear wheelie bar supports the model for wheels-in-the-air action when you slam on the throttle.
- Comes with the TEU-105BK ESC.
- Requires separately sold: 2-channel radio, steering servo, and 7.2volt battery pack and compatible charger.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Fixed
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body: Material ABS Plastic
Body: Stickers Pre-Applied
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: CW-01
Construction Type: Expert-Semi-Assembled
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 2WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc): Included
Motor: 540-brushed type
Requires: A 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger
Shock: Damper Friction type
Suspension: Independent front/solid axle rear
Terrain Use: Multi-Purpose