New from Tamiya:
The 1/10 scale electric powered 2WD buggy class is one of the most exciting categories of R/C competition today. Tamiya now proudly enters a new buggy chassis, the TRF201, to challenge that class all over the world!
- Chassis with longitudinal battery layout.
- Equipped with slipper clutch and ball differential.
- Front and rear long-span suspension.
- Front and rear aeration dampers.
- Fitted with Wide Operation Angle (WO) universal shafts.
- Specially-designed body and rear wing.
(Further details will be released at a later date.)
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action