Announced in 2020, this 4WD sports car boasts a compact three-door hatchback body. It features different exciting grades: the high power RZ and the high performance RZ, the RC competition spec, and the FF layout RS model. All are paired with the GR-FOUR sports 4WD system and a 272hp 1.6-liter 3-cylinder engine. This R/C model assembly kit captures such features the prominent radiator grille, bulging rear fenders and roof rear spoiler, and recreates the powerful body in polycarbonate. The front wheel drive M-05 chassis facilitates a lively driving experience, and uses black 11-spoke wheels with tires carved with realistic tread patterns.
M-05 Chassis: Low Center of Gravity, High Performance!
The front wheel drive M-05 chassis features a lightweight, narrow, durable, and easy-assembly semi-monocoque resin frame. Gearbox, motor, battery pack, receiver, servo and ESC are positioned for optimum weight distribution and a low center of gravity. Ground-hugging 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and the 3-piece steering linkage provide stable high-speed cornering. 11-spoke wheels are molded in black and have tires with realistic tread patterns and inner sponge. In this kit, the chassis is setup with the 239mm L wheelbase.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 371mm, width: 168mm, height: 137mm.
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate body.
- Separate injection molded parts are included to recreate side mirrors.
- The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
- 11-spoke wheels are molded in black and paired with 60D radial tires.
- This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
- Comes with marking stickers to decorate the body.
- Includes 540-brushed type motor.
- The popular M-05 chassis has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available to tune the chassis.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery and compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint to complete.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: M-05
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: FWD/2WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc): Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Motor: 540-brushed type
Requires A: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Shock Damper: Friction type
Suspension: 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone
Terrain Use: On-Road
#58684 – $166.00 MSRP
See more posts about Tamiya