This Tamiya R/C kit recreates the Toyota GR 86 as a 1/10 R/C product. The Toyota GR 86 is a lightweight front- engine, rear-wheel-drive sports car which was announced in April 2021. It has a broad stance, low center of gravity, and employs aerodynamic components rooted in motorsports. The aluminum engine hood, roof and front fenders are lightweight and the suspension features front strut and rear double wishbone systems. This car is powered by a 2.4-liter horizontally opposed four-cylinder DOHC engine capable of 235hp.
Adaptable TT-02 Chassis offers balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to offer excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 428mm, width: 188mm, height: 131mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- The Toyota GR 86 is made of polycarbonate with front/rear polycarbonate light cases (NOTE: LED lights are not attachable) Includes black ABS plastic side mirrors.
- Features the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which gives high adaptability with various kinds of setups.
- Black 10-spoke one-piece wheels are paired with racing radial tires.
- Body requires painting, cutting out, attachment of parts, application of stickers, and other work.
- Includes: TBLE-04S ESC & 540 Torque-Tuned motor.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.