This R/C model assembly kit recreates the Toyota Celica GT-Four (ST165) with a stunning and highly detailed polycarbonate body, which comes pre-painted! The kit is based on the beginner friendly and highly customizable TT-02 chassis, which is highly capable on asphalt and flat dirt for fun rally action!
Adaptable TT-02 Chassis offers balanced shaft driven 4WD.
The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to offer excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 450mm, width: 185mm, height: 130mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- Lightweight, durable 1.0mm thick polycarbonate body.
- The kit is based upon the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which gives great adaptability with various kinds of setups.
- Rally dish wheels molded in white are paired with tread pattern racing radial tires.
- Comes with livery stickers and window masking tape for use in the painting process.
- Includes ESC and Motor.
- Requires 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger.